MB "Su idėja"
Last updated: 2020.02.12
At MB “Su idėja” we care about the protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: MB “Su idėja”;
Our company number is: 305153490;
Our address is: Seinų st. 22, Kaunas, Lithuania;
E-mail: [email protected]
3. Why you collect information about me?
We handle inquiries, requests and complaints received by mail, e-mail, our Website functionality and/or Social media profiles. For this reason, we need to collect, use and store information about you.
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
- Your address, e-mail address or social network profile name, depending on how you submitted your inquiry;
- subject of the inquiry;
- date of the inquiry;
- content of the inquiry;
- your name and/or surname;
- attached files or documents;
- answer to your inquiry;
- other information that you submitted.
5. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
By submitting an inquiry via the e-mail address provided on our Website, mail, Social media profiles or by using the functionality of our Website you should provide us with your name, contact information, subject of the inquiry and other information, relevant to your inquiry. We might ask you for additional information about you so that we can respond properly to your inquiry.
6. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
7. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because we have a legal duty to save such inquiries for our business needs (Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not being collected. Please do not provide us any sensitive information about you. If you provide us with such information we will consider that you gave your consent to process such data about you Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
Automated decisions are not being made, we do not build profiles of information about you.
10. Do you share information about me?
We can share information about you with:
- legal services companies, law firms;
- cloud computing, data storage service providers;
- e-mail providers if you wish that the answer to your inquiry would be sent to you via e-mail or your inquiry was sent via e-mail;
- private or public bodies, carrying out audits and/or inspections.
11. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We us Amazon cloud services, therefore we can transfer your data (your inquiry or copy of it) to Amazon Web Services Inc. Amazon Web Services Inc. is a member of Privacy Shield program, therefore, appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data.
12. How long you will keep information about me?
We will store information about you in accordance with the index for the retention of general documents confirmed by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania
13. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request access to information about you if we process your personal data from which we can identify you;
- request to correct or supplement the information about you;
- request us to delete your information when:
- we process your data under your consent;
- we process your data unlawfully;
- Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and you successfully contested our legitimate interest;
- Your data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- we are under a legal obligation to delete information about you;
- submit to us a request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing, you do not consent to the deletion of your unlawfully processed data or you need the data to defend your legal claims;
- challenge the collection, use and storage of your information when we process your data under a legal basis of legitimate interest;
- to request the export of your data if you have provided us with the data in a systematic, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data or we need to process this data in order to perform under a contract with you;
- to withdraw any consent, you gave to us;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt).
14. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need our help, please contact us at [email protected].